Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Back to Tioman

Everyone's been complaining about my dive blog not being updated for such a long time. Well, I've been a little busy the last few months - mostly with work.

I did get to do my Rescue Diver course 2 months ago. The open water parts were also done in Tioman over a weekend. Most of of our time were spent practicing rescue techniques; even when we were on dry land. It was tough but well worth the effort I think.

I did manage to do a couple of fun dives with my camera. The problem was that I was already out of practice with the camera so most of the photos were crappy to say the least. Anyway visibility was very poor in Tioman. I've not had time to salvage any of them yet, but I promise to do it after returning from Tioman.

We are leaving tonight for three full days of diving. Hopefully I'll have more time to hunt around for willing "models".

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you'll have a wonderful trip.

Once you're back, mayb u wana consider moving this blog to the blogger beta. Else, I can't comment directly from my account. Hehehe...

Blog more ya!

9:49 pm  
Blogger seetho said...

Diving was very good this.

Vis in Tioman getting worst I feel but saw many things including a very large pelagic dolphin (the fish not the mammal)!

Anyway processing my pics now and will put them up after I'm done.

I've moved to beta blogger today.

10:49 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home