Tuesday, January 10, 2006

What's with the title?

There you go, I just did it! I've just created my first Blog - something that I thought I'd never do, but then again I have a nasty habit of doing things that I thought I'd never do.

And why "Thanks for All the Fish"? I sort of took it from the title from one of my favourite books: So Long and Thanks for All the Fish by the late Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001). Actually it's the fourth book in the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy "Trilogy". The theme suits my current blazing passion for scuba diving and photographing the little creatures I see in the ocean's depths; a place to put up some of the photos of those little critters for anyone who cares to have a look.

Thus far I've only had 13 dives, from 2 trips, with a camera, so I don't really have many good photos just yet. However I think there are a few shots worth sharing. They are not National Geographic material but who cares.

Other than posting the results of my nitrogen addiction here, I may from time to time use it to share my other passions in life or just blow off some steam.

It's now 4:19 in the morning... time for bed.

1 Comments:

Blogger Asther said...

Welcome to the blogging club! Hahaha... You got the blog-bug!

9:48 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home